C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brian Peaceman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 11:34:05 EDT
In a message dated 9/10/99 4:40:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< My question, can I get a lawyer on consignment, to sue the Special School
 District and it's individual members who made the decision not to give my
 daughter an aide, thus putting her in harms way.  She could very easily have
 landed on her head, but she twisted to protect her head and hurt her groin,
 left leg and now her butt and shoulder hurt.  I won't have any medical proof,
 because it's not life threatening, and by the time I do get an appointment,
 hopefully the pain will have gone away, and the shooting pains will have
 stopped.  There is no way I can prove that the shooting pains in her legs,
 was a direct result of the fall.

 I WOULD DEFINITELY ADVOCATE HIRING