C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 19:42:46 -0800
Say a prayer for judy and I at 10:15 eastern time.
We'll be at my hearing and both of us will be
testifying. Judy is nervous.

my lawyer told us friday that my case is one he'd like
to take to the federal district court, but, he said he
knows we want to have it end at this lower level
administrative hearing. and he says that he'll try
hard to just win it here for us, but, from a lawyers
viewpoint he thinks it'd be good to get this into the
federal courts.