C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 10:49:47 EST
Honey, I've been "normal" and I can assure you that it's a highly overrated
state of being.

BTW, I never faxed that thing to you because I couldn't find it.  I guess
I've just misplaced it somewhere.  Here's what it is though.  I went to the
ER a few weeks ago with chest pains.  I didn't have a heart attack, but my
EKG wasn't quite normal either.  I'm okay, no big deal, but the thing I
wanted to show you was the paperwork the hospital gave me.  Under
"Diagnosis," they wrote the initials for "chest pains," which of course is
"CP."

I've got CP!!!  It's documented by an actual physician (well, he said he was,
and he ran around acting like he was in charge of stuff).

Betty
fighting Able Body Supremacy, one nazi jerk at a time.