C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J. McCarthy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 07:31:56 -0700
Sorry I've been out of touch for awhile.  Been

My doc and I are trying to figure out why my joints
ache and stuff (feel like I'm 100 years old).  We have
discovered two things so far:

1)  I have 2 herniated discs in my neck which is
causing my left arm and hand (the good side!) to be in
pain and/or numb at times.

2)  My left knee (good side) which has been increasing
hurting me and is stiff and weak, came up negative on
the MRI.  I thought that they would see lots of
arthritis...which could then explain the achyness that
I have in other major joints.

So, we now are going to look at lupus, MS and FMS....

TTYL,
Jen

--- Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Ken, was it you or Kyle who thought he might have
> fibromyalgia, I forget. Any
> way, feeling like you got mugged or ran over by a
> truck is what fibromyalgia
> (FMS) feels like.
>
> mag
>
> www.itilink.com/traine.iti