C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 20:39:28 -0500
Hi everyone!

My name is Linda.  I am 26 and just joined the list.  I have a mild case
of spastic diplegia affecting my legs.  I am interested in meeting
people around my age to chat with.  If you have ICQ, my # is 9916995.

Also, does anyone have any experience with tendonitis/synovitis in your
hips?  I can't walk anywhere anymore for even moderate distances without
being in terrible chronic pain.  800 mg of ibuprofen and phy. therapy
don't seem to cure the prob.  Wondering what there is to help/prevent
this?

Hope to hear from many!  Have a good one :)

Linda