C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 09:52:25 -0500
Friends,

I thought that some of you would like to see a story on a friend of mine
whom decided to hold up a bus because they didn't show up on time to take
her to work and she was a few hours late.  She decided to take this action
when they didn't want to answer her about why they were late and they were
also making up a number of different storys in the end.  I think that it
goes to show us all that it's alright to speak up when things don't match up
or you want to see if some improvements can be made.  The story is at
http://inq.philly.com/content/inquirer/2001/07/19/local_news/PPARA19.htm

Thanks,
Anthony