C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:15:03 -0400
I hear ya.  I came home one to the dog sick all over the house.  She had
eaten a rib bone we had given her and it had upset her stomache so much she
ended up with Pancreatitis.  We had to feed her boiled chicken and past for
2 weeks.  She didn't want to go back to her dog food little booger.
Now we know no treats from the table and to keep Pepto-Bismol in the house
for her if her tummy gets upset.
I swear we have a whole basket load of medications for the animals.  But,
they keep us amused and give back what we put into them.

Beth the OT