C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 11:02:46 -0800
Gary, the news said the V  P and Whittington are old friends.  It's not the
accident folks are looking at, it's that the shrub and the V P seem to have
separate power bases, and that it took 25 hours to unify them, like it took
24 hours to get moving on Katrina.  This concerns me as it proves what I
have thought for a long time, and that is that this V P is controlling
bush, indtead of the other way around.

I think it's hysterical that folks are comparing this to the dual between
Aaron Burr and what'ss his name... those two were having a duel on purpose.
this was an accident. But I hate to think what might have happened had the
v p been the one that was shot.

Mag

Come visit my new store! http://www.cafepress.com/TamarMag
visit my Blog at; http://tamarmag-newsletters.blogspot.com/