C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2007 22:43:17 -0400
Well... I can *kind* of understand the other side of it as I am allergic
to tobacco smoke - kinda hard to live with in a tobacco town, eh?  But
it did tick me off too as I think the ADA is being abused by people who
claim they are disabled because of obesity, etc.    I wonder what's next
- a guy claiming ADA rights becauise he's got gout and doesn't want
wheelchairs around for fear of being run over on his foot?

Kat