C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:45:24 -0500
Yeah, I got "generalized math anxiety disorder" ;>).  It ain't genetic,
because my oldest and middle kids are great at math, as is my dad and
brother.  I'm the only real math retard in the family.  Well, there's Laura
(has to have a calculator to use a vending machine), but she has other
redeeming qualities (can cook ANYTHING except green beans), so that's cool.

I know what you mean about the "herefor" room, Ken.  Sometimes I find myself
staring into the opened 'fridge until my nosehairs freeze, clueless as to
what I'm looking for (car keys, usually).  Laura and I are having a condo
built.  The first thing I'm going to install are placards on each wall--maps
of the place with a little red dot and "You Are Here" underneath.
Getting old is a drag, but it beats the alternative, eh?

-K.