C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth H Thiers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2010 22:40:01 -0400
It's also been found that the best predictor of a child getting a diagnosis
on the autism spectrum is the education level of the family no matter what
educational level they have.  Meaning, they are more apt to push for a
diagnosis, be near doctors that are more apt to give an autism diagnosis and
very importantly stop at an autism diagnosis when more than likely, the
child has another diagnosis.

Beth t the OT