C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vernon Villapando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 20:02:38 +0800
I've been following this list for quite some time now and I've found it
helpful because my 9-yr. old son has severe CP.  I am a Filipino and has
been living in the Philippines since birth. May I request those who are in
this list to be more responsible with their statements or opinions
particularly with what was mentioned about the culture of this woman you're
talking about.

Thank you.