C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:07:10 -0400
Ha!  My priorities are probably ok this morning, but I can't say I'm that
way all of the time or even most of the time.  I'm the biggest worry-wart in
the world, and my mind usually imagines the worst possibilities first.  I
just gotta put my trust in someone who sees the big picture all at once--and
that ain't me! LOL!!!

Alex listens to a Veggie Tales song that goes: "God is bigger than the
boogeyman, or the monsters on TV".  If he can trust that's true and then
turn off the nightlight, he's a lot better off than a cynical "adult" like
me, know what I mean?

Religion may be the opiate of the masses, but ain't many folks who will turn
down a needle-full of morphine after the knife goes in... ;-)

(OK--comin' off the soapbox...er...pulpit)

Kyle