C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 20:32:04 -0700
On Sat, 23 Jun 2001, Magenta Raine wrote:

> Gary, yes, Neil was in one episode of ER.

Hey do you know where I might get a copy of it, or do I just have to
hope I see it in reruns?

How was Neil when you saw him in Santa
> Cruz?

People told me his performence was great.  I wasn't able to catch it
because I was back stage at the time.  I know he had some health isues
and he was only going to do our show wone night.  But I guess he ended
up feeling much better because he decied to do the second night.  I
was going to try and spend time with him and just hang out and talk,
but that didn't happen.  So have you ever hung out with him?

Gary