C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 15:59:17 -0400
Anthony, they need to be VERY careful when applying for such jobs.

1) NEVER NEVER give your SSN or any personal information online.
2) Check the company with the BBB or google to see if there have been any
complaints.
3) Under no circumstances should they pay for any supplies up front.
4) Be wary of claims of large income - this is a fantasy.  You need to
build up a clientele to get the big bucks and usually that requires a
willingness to travel and meet people.

They probably should be working with their local Voc Rehab office.

Kat