C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"K. Salkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:15:53 -0500
Deri,

That's too funny!  My viruscan software didn't catch that (I think!), and I got the message with the subject intact.

Hey, it's a perfectly legally medical terminology.

                  Kathy S.

"St. John's University Cerebral Palsy List" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> On Sunday 25 Nov 2001 7:50 pm, Bobby G. Greer, Ph. D. wrote:
> In a message dated 11/25/01 1:24:52 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:
> >You mean like that?
>
> Yes, that way something will pop up!!
>
> Bobby

You all know "chaos theory" - butterfly's wing on one side of the
world -> hurricane on other. Betty's change of subject upset Carla
Maccinnis's e-mail server which promptly fired a warning at me:-

Network Associates Webshield - e-mail Content Alert
 Date: Sun Nov 25 15:47:56 2001

Network Associates WebShield SMTP V4.5 on virscan intercepted a mail
from  which caused the Content
Filter Vlagra to be triggered.

So this means that if we want to discuss Carla on the list just
change the subject like Betty did and Carla won't get it!!!

Cheers

Deri

PS A few other members bounced this one but I liked Carla's best!!