C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2011 08:50:27 -0400
Folks, I just got an email purporting to be from Kathy Jo Pink saying she
was travelling in Spain and was in trouble, and could I wire her money to
help her out.  Do NOT respond as it's a scam.

Aside from the fact that it's not in her usual style and that she'd be so
excited she would have told us about it, it's a scam that's been going
around for years.

KJP, your email account has been hacked.  You need to change your password
for that email account as soon as possible.

Email me if you have any questions.
Kat