C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 13:14:46 -0500
Kathy Jo,

Here's the info I got from the list owners when I joined:

Welcome to AXSLIB-L, an EASI affiliated list!

EASI, Equal Access to Software and Information has long been an advocate in
access to information for persons with disabilities.  Discussion lists are
a good format to share information.  EASI has an extensive World Wide Web
site that offers a wide range of information and it has become a valuable
bookmark to many.  The url to the EASI page is
http://easi.c and look for the link t libraries!!

EAS provides online courses on accessible information echnology and leds to
a certificate in ccessible informatin technology from EASI and the
Universty of Southern Maine. In the fall of 2001, the beginner web design
workshop and the barrier-free info tech workshop will have specialized
modules in them for librarians.