C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 09:28:16 -0700
i'll approch it i little more logically after i sleep.
whenever that will be. i have been in one of my spells
for about a week. i slept this morning from 4-7 am.
beback with you all with a better logiacally aproached
version that will do justice to you guys soon.

i will say that taking out 34,000 from that retirment
savings and paying 10000 in additional tax sorta
colored my thinking even more against the income tax.
i'll be buying a smaller shack in alabama than i
thought. but hey life is short then you die. i have to
handle it.

--- "Kendall D. Corbett" <[log in to unmask]>

http://www.factcheck.org/taxes/unspinning_the_fairtax.html

> utopia
> > > it's

> world;