C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:37:00 EST
"the hell you say, you
are not going to put that whole decision on me, you
are going to be part of this."
   so what was once a choice we made is now just an
option. bobby, i don't know if i'll get to be a texan
or not.

Ken,

    The only reason we are in Austin is because of the grand kids!
Also, I am a bit closer to my mom. I have never seen the hotel you
speak of because Dallas is my least favorite city in the US. I hope I am never
there, again. Austin and San Antonio are great, but nothing beats the lobby
of the Peabody in Memphis.

Bobby