C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 17:26:21 EST
In a message dated 2/18/2000 8:57:37 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< elaine, i challenge you to go for a ride on the new york subway sometime.
 They ARE filthy, they do look like a warzone, and you do not have control
 over who rides with you. I know i wouldn't want to ride in a subway car with
 men looking like criminals, i wouldn't want  to ride with people wearing
 black leather and all kinds of chains. I too, disapprove of 20 year old women
 who have 6 kids already. >>

They arent that bad. I lived in new york for many years and take the subway
alot to nyc