C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 12:02:26 -0500
Kyle,

        It's been hell here temperature and humidity wise. My wife had let
the ol' car idle in the carport(no breeze) for 40 minutes and it
overheated. We have a local yokel check it out and he said it seemed fined.
The car apparently made it four exits on the interstate and blew a
thermostat. Then a main hose busted.
Little Chevy's are bad about over heating any way.

Bobby