C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 07:33:15 -0500
Does he seem to prefer different textures over others?  How well is he
bringing the food to the back of his mouth.  Has he had a gag reflex in the
past?  He may just be developing one now as his taste and tactile systems
emerge.  Start noticing what position he is in and what foods he isn't
tolerating.

Beth the OT