C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 17:59:26 EDT
Ken,

    I have no idea where this came from, I just deleted it.

Bobby

In a message dated 7/31/00 7:26:12 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< The Commerce Dept. tells me that my Freedom of Information Act request will
take weeks and probably months to complete, especially since the Group I am
asking about has the right to refuse to allow disclosure and can (legally)
say no to my request and force a litigation process that could possibly
take years.

In addition, Commerce has wrapped 10378-8-0001 into the 96 and 97
information requests and even then will not release an uncensored version.

I am guessing you have full access to all and so I am asking if you could
forward on to me what you have, anonymously if need be.

Your help can help thousands, otherwise you may not be able to be sredni
vashtar.

Thank you and God bless.

David Freels
2948 Windfield Circle