C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2006 15:36:53 -0700
sorry, hilery was intervied today. i will agree that
it is dirty politics, and yes, there has been some
mudslinging in the past by republicans.

i do think if the polls are right it is going to be a
bad year for the GOP. I have said that before. (if you
get the votes, then so be it) however, we have troops
in harms way, north korea and iran threatening the
world with nuclear weapons, immigration issues,
national security issues, and it discust me that all
we are hearing from anyone for a week is discussing
this dirty old man. the election is about a month
away.