C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 14:01:55 EST
Hi-

I did not see the show you are talking about but I do know what you are
talking about.  It is called the Adeli suit.  It is used for children with
morderate to severe spastic cerebral palsy.  This treatment is only available
in poland at the moment.  Here are some links to information about this
treatment method.

 <A HREF="http://www.ucpa.org/html/research/adeli.html">Factsheet: Adeli Suit<
/A> (from UCPA)

 <A HREF="http://www.aacpdm.org/new/site_content/library/adeli_suit.htm">Adeli
 Suit Correspondence</A> (from the American Academy of Cerebral Palsy and
Developmental Medicine)
<A HREF="http://www.euromed.bptnet.pl/">
"EUROMED"</A> (the polish clinic offering this treatment)

For basic information you can check out  the information on CPIC <A
HREF="http://www.geocities.com/aneecp/polish.html">at
http://www.geocities.com/aneecp/poland.html</A> which includes basic facts
and  the contraindications for this treatment.

Yours,
Anee Stanford
Webmaster of CPIC
http://www.geocities.com/aneecp/CPIC.html

In a message dated 12/31/1999 8:42:44 AM Central Standard Time,