C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2007 10:11:56 -0600
Mag,

How many people showed up in Oakland, and what kind of advance PR did it
get?  I'm doing local coordination  for the event in Cheyenne, which will be
on the 15th of June.  I figure we won't get as many people percentage wise
as an Oakland event would, but it'd give me some idea.
That also depends on how good a job I do on PR, too.

--

Kendall