C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 11:44:48 -0600
Meir,

I heard this, and heard the same thing had been tried with Terri
Schiavo, and it didn't work.  Have heard of deep brain stim being used
in people with brain injuries and CP for spasticity and dystonia.

http://jnnp.bmj.com/cgi/content/abstract/72/2/249

http://content.karger.com/ProdukteDB/produkte.asp?Aktion=ShowPDF&ProduktNr=224132&Ausgabe=228997&ArtikelNr=68963&filename=68963.pdf

http://tinyurl.com/2xmes4

--