C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 00:09:01 EDT
Nah, you're not lazy Joy.  There might be a way around this, but I don't know
what it is yet.  I just went to the listserv management page, but there
wasn't an option for this that I could see.  Just keep changing the address
to c-palsy until I can figure it out, or until somebody smarter yanks me out
of this raging river.