C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 08:30:17 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Meir Weiss [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 08:27
To: NeuroResh-Gleanings List
Subject: brainfacts.pdf

http://www.sfn.org/skins/main/pdf/brainfacts/brainfacts.pdf

http://www.sfn.org/index.cfm?pagename=brainBriefings_main

A series of two-page newsletters explaining how basic neuroscience discoveries
lead to clinical applications. (Click Here for Chronological List)

To receive single issues or a subscription to Brain Briefings (free of charge)
please send an e-mail with your full mailing address to the Public Information
Department. For single issues, please specify the title and date of the issue
you wish to receive. Please note that our mailing list is for paper-based Brain
Briefings. At this time, we do not e-mail Brain Briefings.

The Brain Briefings newsletter series is prepared for a lay audience. For an
introduction to neuroscience, please visit What is Neuroscience? You can find
more information about neuroscience in the Brain Backgrounders section, which
includes articles that answer basic neuroscience questions and definitions for
common neuroscience terms.