C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 20:26:56 -0400
I see your point, Marilyn,  but to tell you the truth, I'd far rather have a
permanent plate than a hang tag.  Why?  Because the ones the state gives out
are so cheap they fall apart in less than a year, and they're supposed to be
good for seven years.  I wish they would offer permanent plates.

If they were permanent plates, you'd just have to get one for each car.  I'd
not mind doing that if I had to.

Kat