C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2008 10:04:46 -0500
That's true, Deri.  As a matter of fact, a buddy (mate?) of mine has
rigged an old Ford Festiva to do the same, though the net energy gain is
in the negative column.  I've heard, though, that some researchers are
having a bit of success with salt water and they've achieved a 1:1 ratio
and think they have a way to improve that.  I'll see if I can find a
link.

Pig turds are the future in my book.  When I was a kid we had a manure
pile burn for three days solid.

Kyle