C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 05:34:47 EST
In a message dated 03/03/2000 10:26:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Please be in prayer for me and my family as we unwind and unwrap in the
 days
 >and months ahead. I will post more specifics latter, but I must last head
 >bedward for the moment. >>

Sam, you and your family will certainly be in my prayers, and I am very sorry
for your loss.  In a sense, your Mother will always live.  All that she
imparted to you will be carried on as you continue your own passage through
life.  She has, no doubt, touched many other lives over the years and will
not be forgotten.  Her lasting legacy will be her continued existence.  As
you will always love her, you will also take comfort in the love she has
given you.

I will pray for you and your family to have peace in your hearts during this
time of mourning.

Betty