C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 19:00:12 EST
Never heard that one before.  I just don't like seeing those in motorized
wheelchairs out begging for money.  My daughter is scared of seeing other people
in wheelchairs.  The only one she isn't afraid of is her mother.  It's hard to
try to explain to a 2 year old not everyone else in a chair is bad.  I really
don't want her to freak out on one special person I'm planning to visit soon.
 When Patty was little, she was always around other disabled parents with
their children.

I just remembered my first plane trip to DC.  We were at the HoJo on New York
Avenue.  Patty and I had to walk to the Capitol.  Patty was 4.  We passed by
Galludet on our way walking back to the hotel.  We were burned out from that
trip there.  I know now about the METRO bus system and plan for a Holiday Inn
in the downtown area

Cannaday for President
Website: http://www.pcfo.org/PRESIDENT.html
Website: http://www.DisabilityParty.com