C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 21:08:29 -0300
Yes, I want a puppy!!!!!!! A Westhighland White Terrier puppy. The Coton de
Tulears are too expensive, but they're very cute - non-allergic, too :)

Mr. Jake may do alright with a female puppy cause it would be the dominant
dog. That was Jake's problem with Mr. Alex, his late brother. Neither wanted
to be alpha, so I was! :) Always best to put a female into the mix to keep
everyone in line :) But you already knew that :)

Cheers!

Carla