C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 17:27:20 -0800
u of course r right. i was really using humor to point
out that i do not think our constitution is followed
very closely. has not been for decades now. we now
have people who think non- us residence have
constitutional rights. they do not even realize it to
be only a base of u.s. law, much less do many know
what it says.