C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"K. Salkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 03:31:16 -0500
It goes to show CP is a great "unifier," doesn't it?  I am on dantrium,
which renders me sleepy during the day, so I am only taking it at early
evening and bedtime, with an occasional tablet during the day if needed.
Not the best schedule, but I need mental clarity for my job, which requires
a lot of analytical reasoning and problem-solving (one of my main tasks is
database development).

        Kathy