C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 09:47:22 -0500
Denise,Stephen, and Marianna,

        I am wondering how many people passed through this anger, denial,
alcohol and drug abuse phases in their lives. I did. Steve and Denise's
posts
really brought back memories for me. Denise's reference to the "glacial ice
covering her feelings" really brought up some stuff for me. I still have a
real problem with anger. I have a student here, some will write more later.

Bobby