C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:22:50 -0700
yes, i am not arguring you point, if as it appears bus
has no real plan, then history will repeat the vietnam
experence. but, if there is a plan, it still might
require the cohones to stay the course just as it was
in ww2. i don't see the plan here, but, i am for the
sodiers sake and the iraqi's sake too hoping that
there is a plan and i just don't see it.
   by the way, if given the same choice of magovern
and nixon, even knowing what i know, i'd vote for
nixon. yes, he did have it in his gut to get us out.

oh by the way too i was not kiding about your injury.
a well know neuro at emory told me that there was no
doubt that the stress on the job couses the spasms to
be worsened. i go to one of his deciples for botox
since the university of alabama medical center hired
him away to head their neuro dept. my next botox will
be friday morning, i hope. some times you can set
there for hours.

i carried judy to pt today. went to a 3 stories twin
winged medical professional complex. as is my norm, i
checked them out for accessability. their restrooms
were an abomanation. you wheelies could not get in and
if you did, it's be hard to make the tranfer from
chair to toilet. a medical complex for petes sake
should know how to do accessability.

--- "Cleveland, Kyle E." <[log in to unmask]>