C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:11:07 -0700
come on kat, you must have been asleep the past
decade. workfare as it is called has been roundly
critised by the leftist conressman and senator as
being uncompssionate. mr kennedy included.

i actually like mass continueing to seed ted to the
senate. don't know why they do it, but, it is
immensely helpful  to me to have ted up there.

if i am not sure what side of an issue to be on, i can
see how ted feels. if he is in favor, i can be
comfortable in being against and vice versa. i have
never heard him utter a sentence that i could agree
with.