C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
KE Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 20:30:21 -0400
Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.
Believe me, when this guy hits 40, if he really has CP (especially spastic
CP), Malone will regret "pushing" himself to do things his body is just not
capable of sustaining.  You can drive a car fast with bad oil in the
crankcase, for a while, but when you've spun the mainbearings, that's it.

We're in the Ozarks.  I think the Smokies are a bit prettier, but this place
is much less "touristy".

Kyle

Sent from Kyle Cleveland's Palm IIIc