C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 15:15:30 -0400
Peter and Kendall,

Please forgive my ignorance of the nuances of Catholicism and Catholic
doctrine, but why is there a need for an intercessor, such as the
saints, between God and Man?  Isn't it the power of God that effects
change directly?  Understand that I'm not picking a fight--I just don't
know anything about the apologetics of sainthood.

(Hey this is the CP listserv, right?  If it ain't politics, it's GOT to
be religion.  LOL!)

Respectfully,

Kyle