C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla Rockwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2012 18:10:35 -0400
Hi All,

  I need your input as I'm on another mission.

  I should like you to sit down, and in a thoughtful, fair-minded (if you
can) way, share how the insurance industry has treated you with regard to
providing goods and services under the auspices of various programs of
support that subsidise or fully support you and your needs as you live and
age with disability.

  All is confidential as I expect to be developing an amalgam piece at some
point. All I am looking for at this stage is input from individuals - we all
know that there are problems with regard to delivery of services and access
to supports on a long-term basis. First person accounts may drive the
machine to change how things are done. One person, one step, one push at a
time.

 HELP!!

Best!

Carla