C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 03:17:59 EDT
The closest I have ever come to this was when I tried to buy a carton of
cigarettes (it's my one addiction, okay?  I know I need to quit but now just
ain't the time).  The sales clerk gave me a lecture about how someone in my
condition shouldn't be smoking.  I made a joke about it, but later I thought
"ARRGH!  How presumptuous!"

I used to work for a dentist who wrote "Yuk!" in patients medical records
next to the third appointment date they missed.

Jerry Lewis has missed all of his appointments with reality -- YUK!

In a message dated 05/26/2000 2:59:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,