C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:10:22 +0800
Hi everyone,

I know it's been FOREVER since I popped up - but I do still read
everyone's messages and I did notice the one from Kat in February asking
where I was.  BTW thanks for the b/day wishes from all who sent them.

Well, ongoing 'puter and scooter problems have kept me busy for the last
18 months, but I will be getting a full computer upgrade after Easter
(staying with Linux of course - Linux Rulz! - but better browser, wp
program, instant messaging software etc), so you should be hearing more
from me in April.  As time is limited now I will wait till them to update
you all on what I've been doing (been VERY busy - and happy, mostly!!!)

For those of you who don''t know me, I'm 31, female, live Perth Australia
and have moderate spastic CP and a very warped sense of humor!!

More from me in April!

Rayna