C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 13:44:42 -0700
i was just visiting judy's relatives(my "out-laws")
and attending her younger brother's wedding and cincy
was a side trip as there is a new museum there that
judy wanted to see. their rain and cool was a nice
break, but certainly would not live there becouse of
winters.
--- "Kendall D. Corbett" <[log in to unmask]>

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/