C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Thiers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 17:51:16 -0500
 And to question it.  The problem is, Christians have been questioning the
role of vengence and violence in the Christian religion since Christs death
so, we could both pull bible verses till our eyes turned blue <grin>.
That's why we have so many Christian sects arguing over who has the truth.

But still why always pull out the extreme compared to the everyday.  Why is
it reason vs. vengence?  Police work vs. torture?  And again I'm more
fearful of what is happening vs. what might happen.  The point is relative
risk tells me I'm much more apt to die in a car wreck or from a bee sting or
from an asthma attack, than I am from a terrorist attack.  Give me the
rights are folks have died for over the years.  I would rather live with
liberty and risk any day.

Beth t.