C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Orzel, Michael (OPWDD)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2014 14:47:56 +0000
I live with my wife and five fury critters that we call cats in our own house. We have help about 12 hrs/day. When I am not at home, I am usually at my office.

Michael M. Orzel
NYS Office For People With Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD)
Division of Policy and Enterprise Solutions
44 Holland Ave.
4th Floor
Albany, New York  12229-0001
* (518) 474-2757  Ê (518) 474-6224
* [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>