C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"K. Salkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 11:36:27 -0400
I'm getting both the US and the UK editions. :-)

I came to the HP series late - didn't start reading them until after PoA was
released.  A friend of mine who's my age told me,

'You just HAVE to read this, it's amazing!'

My reply: 'You've got to be kidding.  A KID's book?'

Friend: 'Hell, no!  It's isn't just for kids, it's for grownups...'

And so another person was converted to HP.

Kat