C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yvonne Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 19:42:21 -0400
Forwarding this from another list FYI.

Yvonne

http://www.disabilityhistory.org/dshp.html

"The Disability History Project is a community history project and we
welcome your participation. This is an opportunity for disabled people to
reclaim our history and determine how we want to define ourselves and our
struggles. People with disabilities have an exciting and rich history that
should be shared with the world. Please email or mail us anything that you
would like to see become part of the Disability Social History Project,
including your disabled heroes, important events in disability history, and
resources."